Some people tend to confuse review of literature with a book one – the two are not the same. While a book revision is a critical analysis based on the content, style, structure and other features such as merit, the second one, on the other hand, is a scholarly paper or text. It’s a type of academic writing.
A literature review APA is an academic paper type including recent knowledge, integration of substantive findings, methodological and theoretical contributions to a given subject or topic. This form of academic work does not report the original or new experimental job. You may often find such examples in academic journals.
So, What Is That?
Before you step out to find a qualified writer, you should know what this type of writing is. As hinted earlier, some people confuse between two popular revisions – book and prose. As a result, they think all that is required is to read a book and say what you think about its content, style, and structure. But we are going to blow it apart!
On the contrary, a literature review paper is a form of academic work and could be a part of a dissertation or a larger research project. The topic matter in question could be shorter pieces such as pamphlets, or series of books. The purpose of this type is to stop duplication of efforts, achieve conflict resolution, and give direction for additional research.
Requirements for Literature Review Paper You Should Follow
When it comes to how to write a review of the literature, you need to know the features and requirements for this type of writing;
Before you write:
- Be clear about what your professor wants you to do. For instance, what specific topic does he want? How many sources should be included? Does this literature review article require a thesis? Should it be a critique writing or summary? Ensure you are clear about what your professor wants from you.
- Narrow your topic. This way, your research would be less intensive and the entire project would be manageable.
- Find the themes and concepts which link your sources. Writing literature review is not a mere summary or sources, there has to be a link between them.
- Construct your statement. Some of the analyses may not require it, but you should know this is an essential factor.
Now that you are ready to draft:
- Begin with a solid introduction, bearing in mind that first impression matters
- Organize the body of the paper – in chronological order, according to trend, according to publication and so on.
- Choose your style of conclusion – it could be a suggestive kind of conclusion
- Integrate solid evidence
- Revise the already done work
Obviously, the requirements as indicated above would demand specific skills in this area, intensive research, and lots of time. Most people are either not skilled. This is where an online service provider comes in. In addition, you don’t have to go through such hassles to draft the literature review which would attention-grabbing critique, especially if you do not have the time and skill.
The benefits of hiring a specialist in this sphere include the following:
- Finding a professional through the web is easier, and you may employ real-time evidence to hire the most qualified
- You may monitor the job process in real-time
- Also, confidentiality is highly guaranteed
- You’d retain the full authorship of the paper while a person who helped you remains anonymous
- It is legal to use such service, especially if you can defend the paper as though you wrote it
The Process of Hiring Online Specialists from Company
- First, the sources of finding these professional writers include literature review papers websites, online job marketplaces, and so on
- On freelance job marketplace, post your writing requirement and specify that you need a writer for a specific niche. Then, review the applicants’ portfolios, samples, and references
- When you post jobs on an online marketplace, you may include your own budget which is usually an amount range
- On websites, explore the services offered and contact the company through their ‘Contact Us Page’
- Ensure you use substantial criteria such as experience, expertise in the type of writing, faster turnaround in terms of deadlines, and ability to stick to the terms of the contract